In conjunction with Intellect UK we are running a half day seminar entitled “Migrating your software business to the Cloud” in London next Tue 30th July.
It is designed for software vendors that have traditional in-house products who are looking at moving them to the Cloud.
We’ll be covering:
- Technical aspects – multi-tenancy, scalability, hosting & failover, provisioning and delivering the application to desktop, table and smartphones devices.
- Pricing – Pricing models to be discussed will include usage based, per seat and Freemium. Also covered will be support, maintenance, and contract periods.
- Business Model – Moving to a Cloud model will place severe strains on cash flow. Topics will include that and sales commissions, sales cycle, managing existing customers
- Legal Issues – contractual issues and service level agreements
- Channel – Selling Cloud applications through a partner channel is even more difficult than having a conventional channel programme
We’ll also have Stuart Lynn, Sage’s CTO, describing their experience in moving their offerings to the cloud.
As well our CEO, John Paterson, they’ll be speakers from other leading Cloud vendors Xero, KashFlow, Sage, Workbooks, plus Vertex Law.
If you are thinking about moving your application to the Cloud, this seminar will give you inside knowledge from some of the most successful companies in the field.