We’ve overhauled our KashFlow integration and added these features:
- There’s a new wizard that sets the integration up between your CRM and KashFlow for you
- You can then import all your Customers from KashFlow directly into the CRM
- Suppliers in the CRM can now be linked to Suppliers in KashFlow, and created and updated from the CRM
- You can add a Quote Reference to Opportunities in the CRM for KashFlow Quotations and Invoices
- Custom fields in the CRM can now be mapped to custom fields in KashFlow, and will be moved across either when Customers are created in KashFlow or updated.
- If you’ve switched on the “Allow Invoices to be emailed” option in Really Simple Systems (under Manage KashFlow Information), then you can email a copy of the KashFlow invoice either to yourself or to other CRM users, directly from an “Email Invoice” button on the Opportunity page.
The second suggestion came from a mutual KashFlow/Really Simple Systems user.