CRM Software for the Manufacturing Sector
The manufacturing sector is vast; comprising a wide range of industries including biotechnology, chemicals, metals, glass, machinery and plant manufacturers.
Commonly manufacturers are B2B, often with long sales cycles for high-value orders, and reliant on repeat business. Keeping existing customers happy while recruiting new ones is the key to business development.
Really Simple Systems CRM for manufacturing is an easy to use CRM that will help you balance new and existing clients and maximise your sales.
- Account managers can set reminders to schedule courtesy calls
- Emails to and from the customer are automatically added to the CRM
- Run reports sales by customer and by product; run queries such as which customers haven’t ordered or been contacted for a given time
- Create consolidated sales forecasts
- Design and send newsletters from the CRM without the need for third party mailers
- Customer service issues can be logged and escalated using our powerful Customer Service Software
- Team has a 360 degree view of the customer and any current issues
Managing New Business
By creating automated process for your sales, our CRM ensures that no new prospects get overlooked:
- Collect new inquiries directly from your website, allocate them to a sales person and set a task to follow up
- Set reminders to follow up new leads
- Manage new sales opportunities, run sales forecasts
- Create marketing campaigns with drip marketing for new inquiries
- Send topic-based newsletters to prospects and run multiple mailing lists that recipients can opt in or out of
- Collect and maintain marketing consents for GDPR compliance
Connect And Integrate Other Systems
You can also connect your manufacturing CRM system to our integrated accounting products: Xero, Sage Business Cloud and KashFlow. You’ll be able to sync your data between the CRM and accounting software, adding new customers and creating invoices directly from the CRM. Your team can see each account balance, their sales to date and any overdue balances from within the CRM.
The CRM syncs with Google Apps and Office 365 and you can also integrate to more than 1,500 other cloud applications using Zapier.com.